Friday, December 19, 2008

Value

I opted to become an artist first. But, I cannot get isolated and solitude state of mind due to some family constraint and busy work schedule. Anyhow, I am able to manage to my tremendous urge of writing during travelling by bus, train or car. I am also doing mid-night toil for this purpose occasionally. I am not a full-fledged writer, so I cannot able to fulfill my desire aptly and completely. I love writing immensely and my aim is to penetrate into mass readers through my thoughts and imaginations. I am damn sure that I will be very productive creator in my future endeavors. My story writing interests is especially with Romantic Comedy and Adventure amongst others. I am always keeps my eyes and ears open for new ideas which come spontaneously to my mind one after another. I accept this to make my writing meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment